okay, this is going to be my first post where i require real feedback. my choice will be posted on a blog at a later time. should i see this kony 2012 viral video that every one is talking about?? is it even worth my time and effort? my sister wont shut up about it. she goes on and on about what he is doing and that i should watch it but it’s so sad. what’s the purpose? it’s just a video? how will my watching it do anything? i am not the government, there is no way i could help, so is it worth my viewing? i am asking an honest question on this one. it seems to me that a lot of people are viewing it because it’s trending, because it’s cool and everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn’t i? i’m not going to just look at something and have my heart torn to pieces just because it’s a fad. it all comes back to that old saying, “if your friend told you to jump off a bridge would you?” should i? what are all of your opinions on what is on the video? are there any of you out there like me who have ‘kony kuriosity’? you want to know what all the buzz is about, but is it even worth it? based on the opinions that i get on this particular post will i will i not decide to cure my kony kuriosity. but i need some valid and valuable opinions here people. speak your mind. tell me what you need to say about this video. i’m craving a good opinion showdown!!
- KONY 2012 Maker Invisible Children Nailed By Charlie Brooker [VIDEO] (inquisitr.com)
- Spreading the news – Kony analysis (mobilizingideas.wordpress.com)
- ‘KONY 2012′ Tops 100 Million Views, Becomes the Most Viral Video in History [STUDY] (mashable.com)
- KONY 2012 Becomes Most Viral Video EVER (blippitt.com)
- Think Twice Before Donating to Kony 2012, the Meme du Jour [Video] (jezebel.com)
- What made Kony2012 go viral? (impact.webershandwick.com)